EN

Global Innovation Catalyst iX
Online Program Scholarship 

(From innovative idea to a market-ready product)

Entrepreneurship Page-03.png

Under its Entrepreneurship Track, The Hani Qaddumi Fund is offering attractive scholarships for Palestinian youth to participate in the exciting, world-renowned Global Innovation Catalyst iX Online Program for the 2021 cohorts.

Why are we offering this scholarship?

Promoting an entrepreneurial mindset .

Cross-cultural collaboration with participants from around the world

Developing ideas for startups

Planting the seeds for a community of change agents

Yes, if you are…

Is this program for you?

About GIC iX Online Program

04

GIC iX online program Features

The GIC iX Online Program takes participants on a real life experiential journey towards developing a startup, including practical steps to design and launch a startup from the idea phase all the way through to the market ready phase. 

 

During this journey, participants work as part of a team to develop an idea for a startup with a technology dimension to a full project, with the help of a mentor who guides the team every step of the way, culminating in a presentation of the startup before a panel of experts.

Top-notch curriculum from Stanford Center for Professional Development.

 

Network of a wide range of internationally recognized experts, investors and entrepreneurs

Practical experience in establishing a startup under the supervision of mentors and experts in the field.

Validation of the value and applicability of entrepreneurial ideas by industry experts.

Enhanced participant skills such as cooperation, negotiation, discussion, and pitching.

05

01

02

03

12 weeks

Program length

July 27 – October 19, 2021

September 16 – December 9, 2021

October 27, 2021– January 26, 2022

Program cohorts for 2021

An entrepreneur with an early stage startup with a technology dimension who wants to develop it.
 

A person with an innovative idea who wants to turn it into a successful startup.
 

An employee of a startup who wants to help the startup grow and succeed.
 

A person from the entrepreneurship ecosystem who works directly with startups such as incubators and accelerators.
 

A mentor of startups.

05

01

02

03

04

Selection criteria

To apply to for this competitive scholarship, you must be…

  • A Palestinian residing in Palestine (regardless of which passport you carry). Please note that HQF alumni may be residing in Palestine or abroad.
     

  • Fluent in English.
     

  • Under 35 years old.
     

  • Holding at least a Bachelor's degree when you apply.

 

Participation Fees 

The program participation fees amount to USD 3000. HQF scholarship covers 90% of the fees, while participants pay the remaining 10%.

Apply And develop your entrepreneurial idea into

a startup

Entrepreneurship Track - Hani Qaddumi Fund

Entrepreneurship Track represents one of Hani Qaddumi Fund’s tracks. The main goal of this track is to enhance the entrepreneurial mindset of Palestinian youth through expanding their knowledge, sharpening their skills and reinforcing their entrepreneurial thinking. We see the entrepreneurial mindset as a necessity in today's world and the future job market. Indeed, our world requires innovative thinking in all domains and the ability to identify challenges and develop solutions and new ways of working. 

We are glad to join us!

#HQFund

#Hani_Qaddumi_Fund

One of the initiatives of the Qaddumi Foundation

© 2021 by Qaddumi Foundation