GIC iX Online Scholarship Program

From an innovative idea to a market-ready product

Entrepreneurship Page-03.png

Under its Entrepreneurship Track, the Hani Qaddumi Fund is offering attractive scholarships for Palestinian youth to participate in the exciting, world-renowned Global Innovation Catalyst iX Online Program






Top-notch curriculum from Stanford Center for Professional Development.


A network of a wide range of internationally recognized experts, investors and entrepreneurs.

Practical experience in establishing a startup under the supervision of mentors and experts in the field.

Validation of the value and applicability of entrepreneurial ideas by industry experts.

Enhanced participant skills such as cooperation, negotiation, discussion, and pitching.

The GIC iX Online Program takes participants on an experiential journey towards developing a startup, including practical steps to design and launch a startup from the idea phase all the way through to the market ready phase. 


During this journey, participants work as part of a team to develop an idea for a startup with a technology dimension to a full project, with the help of a mentor who guides the team every step of the way, culminating in a presentation of the startup before a panel of experts.

About GIC iX Online Program

GIC iX Online Program features

Program length

12 weeks (10-12 hours per week)

What are the  goals of   the scholarships?

Promoting an entrepreneurial mindset

Cross-cultural collaboration with participants from around the world

Developing ideas for startups

Planting the seeds for a community of change agents

Is this program for you? 

Yes, if you are…






An entrepreneur with an early stage startup with a technology dimension who wants to develop it.

A person with an innovative idea who wants to turn it into a successful startup.

An employee of a startup who wants to help the startup grow and succeed.

A person from the entrepreneurship ecosystem who works directly with startups, such as incubators and accelerators.

A mentor of startups.

Apply and develop your entrepreneurial idea into

a startup

Selection criteria 

To apply to this competitive scholarship, you must be…

  • A Palestinian residing in Palestine (regardless of which passport you carry). Please note that HQF alumni may be residing in Palestine or abroad.

  • Fluent in English.

  • Under 35 years old.

  • Holding at least a Bachelor's degree when you apply.


Participation fees 

The program participation fees amount to USD 3000. The HQF scholarship covers 90% of the fees, while participants pay the remaining 10%.

Entrepreneurship Track - Hani Qaddumi Fund

Entrepreneurship Track represents one of Hani Qaddumi Fund’s tracks. The main goal of this track is to enhance the entrepreneurial mindset of Palestinian youth through expanding their knowledge, sharpening their skills and reinforcing their entrepreneurial thinking. We see the entrepreneurial mindset as a necessity in today's world and the future job market. Indeed, our world requires innovative thinking in all domains and the ability to identify challenges and develop solutions and new ways of working. 


One of the initiatives of the Qaddumi Foundation

© 2021 by Qaddumi Foundation